Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Santa Baby

This weekend we went to the Santa brunch at our country club. It is an over the top celebration for the kids that we all look forward to. I must say, I think they have the best Santa and Mrs. Clause I've ever seen.

Seriously, look at this Santa. Ellie had a bit of trepidation, but warmed up after she got her blinking reindeer nose.




Max had no problems. He jumped right up on Mrs. Clause's lap and waved over at Santa.























This is Ellie with her reindeer nose making reindeer face and getting ready to make a grab for some candy.






Ellie with her BFF.


















Our BFFs. Aren't they a cute family!























This is my favorite. If I get around to it you may see it as a Christmas card as well. But, since I still haven't sent Max's announcement don't count on it.
Max LOVED his woo woo train outfit. He keeps sneaking into his room trying to put in on.












These two love each other!












No comments:

Post a Comment