1. I was on call this weekend. Never fun. I'm tired.
2. Max has been waking up at night again. All he wants is me. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that when he calls out for "momma" he wants me, but I'm tired.
3. Halloween is a busy weekend. Squeezing all of the Halloween fun in while taking care of 40 inpatients is hard. I'm tired.
4. Jason had the kids all weekend. He's tired and grumpy. He's not a very good housekeeper. I got to clean up when I got home, give the kids baths, and do a big chunk of the bedtime routine. I'm tired.
5. Our camera lens broke this weekend and I get to deal with the waranty and getting it fixed. I was able to get a couple of pics of the kids in their costumes prior to it's breaking, but missed lots of cute photo ops.
6. Our laptop broke this weekend and I get to deal with the waranty and getting it fixed.
7. I think Ellie might have another UTI. I still haven't heard back from the urologist about her appointment.
8. I think Max might have a different hole in the back of his palate. Yes, you can tell me not to worry all you want, but you all know I'm worrying. Our follow-up is not until Friday the 13th. Let's hope that's not a sign.
9. Our pediatrician is only offering H1N1 shots from 8:30-11:30 on Tuesday am. This is a hard time for me to make and I would have to take Ellie out of school for this. This seems silly to schedule this during school hours. I'll make time to take Max because I'm not really sure he had it. I'm sure enough about Ellie that I'm not going to pull her out of school. Max also gets to restart his vaccination series at this visit. This should be fun.
10. I still need to make time to take Ellie in for a blood draw.
11. I need to get a stool sample from Max to take in. Good times.
12. My car is a disaster and I don't know when I'll clean it.
13. I haven't paid bills or balanced my checkbook in 3 weeks. Hoepfully nothing is late.
14. Have I said I'm tired.