Saturday, July 25, 2009

TRAVEL APPROVAL!


We got the call last night from our wonderful adoption coordinator that our travel approval had arrived. This is the last piece of paperwork that we needed from China prior to being able to schedule our consulate appointment. Our coordinator will call the consulate Monday (our Sunday night) to make our consulate appointment and once that is made we can start making our travel arrangements. Yeah! Our tentative plan is to try and leave on the 5th of August and to meet Max on August 9th or 10th. I still can't believe that all of this is really happening. I'm still feeling a bit shell-shocked abuot how quickly everything is moving all of the sudden and how much there is to do before we leave, but I'm also so excited! Every time I think about how close we are to meeting our son I get goosebumps. It's unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment