Thursday, August 20, 2009

The rest of our day

Our consulate appointment only took about two hours and we had the rest of the day free. Mom, Max and I walked back over to the island to finish our shopping. This just made us realize what great deals Ann had gotten us. Jason and Ellie swam some more. After our appointment we had another Chinese meal. It was another non-English speaking adventure. We ordered from the pictures, so we're really not sure what we had, but it was pretty good. I am craving a diet coke with ice and some Mexican food, but I'm trying not to think about it. So far, we have had some western food, but no KFC, Papa John's, McDonald's, etc. At this point, it's becoming tempting though. Tomorrow it's off to the safari park and then trying to stuff all of our purchases into our bags.
I'll try to update tomorrow night, but if not, I'll talk to you all back in the states!

1 comment: